Yes, But There’s a Cure: A Legislative Update
On Monday, May 15th, Scott J. Stein will be presenting a live seminar, “Advanced LLC Issues; Forming an LLC to Purchase Real Estate” at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. For more information, please visit http://www.nbi-sems.com.
On Thursday, May 4th, Scott J. Stein presented a live webinar entitled, “Structuring Local Counsel Opinions in Real Estate Finance Transactions”. For more information, please visit https://www.straffordpub.com/real-estate-law.
Be sure to check out our affiliated website, www.arizonalegalopinions.com, which is focused on our practice area dedicated to delivering attorney opinion letters for all commercial real estate lending transactions.
Stein Law, PLC is a boutique business and real estate deal firm focused on:
- Real estate acquisitions and sales, development and leasing (both tenant and landlord);
- Business transactions, operating agreements, joint venture structuring and corporate contracts;
- Loan financings, workouts and modifications; and
- Hospitality development, management and licensing matters.
The following is a link to our Stein Law, PLC Recent Developments Archives:
Below are some noteworthy Stein Law closed deals:
- Arizona Legal Opinion in connection with National Retailer’s $150MM credit facility (September)
- Shopping center development assemblage, multi-part acquisition, financing and lease-up (March, Phoenix)
- Arizona Legal Opinion and representation for national hotel loan refinance (April, Phoenix)
- Sale of largescale senior living facility (March, Phoenix)
- Restaurant pad sale with retail development integration (March, Phoenix)
- Purchase multi-family apartment with Joint Venture/ Private Equity and Freddie Mac agency financing (April, Atlanta, GA)
Copyright © 2017 Stein Law, PLC, All rights reserved.