Duck and Coverage: Understanding Standard vs. Extended Arizona Title Insurance Coverage
- Unreported matters, such as claims for adverse possession or prescriptive easement;
- Deed to land with buildings encroaching on land of another;
- Incorrect survey;
- Liens not in the public record, such as mechanics’ or estate tax liens; and
- Pre-existing violations of subdivision laws, zoning ordinances or CC&R’s.
|On December 1, Stein Law celebrated its five year anniversary. Thank you to our clients, friends and family for letting us serve as your trusted counsel. Best wishes to all for a safe, healthy, happy and prosperous new year!|
Stein Law, PLC is a boutique business and real estate deal firm focused on:
- Real estate acquisitions and sales, development and leasing (both tenant and landlord);
- Business transactions, operating agreements, joint venture structuring and corporate contracts;
- Loan financings, workouts and modifications; and
- Hospitality development, management and licensing matters.
The following is a link to our Stein Law, PLC Recent Developments Archives:
Below are some of the exciting representations Stein Law handled in 4Q13:
- Purchase of 659-unit multi-family apartment project with private equity and CMBS financing (Dec, 2013);
- Purchase of three-property multifamily portfolio closed with a combination of private equity of segregated CMBS and agency financing (Dec, 2013);
- Purchase of 278-unit multi-family apartment project with private equity and structured financing (Nov, 2013);
- Represented private equity investor for 250-unit complex (Oct, 2013); and
- Purchase of 260-unit multi-family property with traditional financing (Oct, 2013).
Copyright © 2013 Stein Law, PLC, All rights reserved.